Monday, January 31, 2011

Introductory Blog Hello How Are You?

Christ on a waffle, is this seriously happening? Is this? What am I doing? Oh, right, the blog.

Okay, so this is a bad idea. It's getting my brain droppings out. Getting my random thoughts and my ranting. But I'm aware of this! I can't rant when I'm aware of my ranting because then it is fake and fake and like faeries.

See, that was a homestuck reference. If you don't know what that is, don't worry. Except I'm always making those references. Everything I do is a reference. I am the thirteenth troll. It is me. No, that's stupid. Besides, I'm going to be Kanaya. There's a vacancy, so I've heard.

OKAY. So enough of the in jokes and what and so on. What else do I want to talk about? Random thought: My dryers suck. Lots. Apparently dry means "slightly warmed". I mean come on. Come on. This is the worst thing. Ever. What am I going to pants?

Wow, that is definitely not a verb there. I do that. I think it comes from the "who was phone" meme but I can't tell anymore. Memes have taken my brain. So I'm pushing them out. OUT DERNED SCOTT. I don't even, what this is? See, I can't stop. Can't stop the muuusic.

I like techno right now, mostly. And just like random thingies. I don't know how to describe them. Toot Toot Crazy Train. That's not referencing anything that I can think of. I think it's a song? All the good titles are taken. And all the blogspot urls. Seriously it took me forever. AND BRIAN IS TALKING OVER MY SHOULDER AND I CAN'T FOCUS

I'm tempted to leave in all these spelling errors. All of them. Aaaaaaaah. How the umbrella am I going to get all my thoughts out at this rate. Oh, hey, I'm going to put a running total of words I've used to swear with at the end of this. Hmm. What next? I know. Pong break:
| .                   |
|              .      |
|                    .|
|          .          |
|  .                  |
. |                   |

ASGDSFDDDFDDSFSDFBVCXDSEF. Well. That finishes that one there. Do not mess with the affairs of dragons, for they have excellent lawyers. What? Argh. Now Monica's playing music and I still can't think. I hate you forever Monica. No, I kid. I love you. I love all of you. But maybe that's the drugs (I'm kidding (I don't love any of you)). See, as a computer scientist, nesting those parentheses makes perfect sense. Maybe I should use curly fries ({}) . Oh god that is definitely not syntax. That is the most canadian syntax I've seen so far. Ding.

What else can I say? You all know me, probably, or else why are you reading this. Creeper. Go away. No, leave the computer. Throw it out the window. Aaaaaahhhh I'm falling aaaahhhh why would you, oh goodbye cruel - crash tinkle tinkle. I r ded.

I arise. I cannot be killed. I am a bandicoot. Crash was an awesome series. I only ever played Crash 3. It was so much  fun but I never got that far. It's interesting but for all the gaming I did I never got GEORGE STOP SHOUTING YOU PLATYPUS good at the games I played, by and large. Never got into mastering everything, and we had enough disposable income that I could buy a new one when I got bored. I was such a little twerp. I still kinda them.

They're talking about the internet over there. It's distracting. I like the internet, but my learnings are backwards ways. I didn't know proper security until recently. I trusted websites like my brother. I don't have a brother. But anyway so I've probably leaked all relevant data over the years. I can fix that.

I'm not explaining that though. We're moving on. I like fuzzy things. Like bunnies. Bouncy hoppy hoppy bunnies. I don't even know what I'm doing any more. Wow, these really are brain droppings. Any more want to get out?

Wyoming is not a state.

I think I may be done from now. For new. SCREW IT.

Words I've sworn with: umbrella, canadian, platypus, hoppy (changes the context, doesn't it?),

No comments:

Post a Comment