Monday, January 31, 2011

Intoductory Blog Post 2 of Q

I'm already hooked. No, but I ran into classtimes between the past and this current moment. Specifically, the past at which time I was posting a blog post into a blog. Mojo jojo would be proud, proud he would be, his heart would swell with a feeling that some, if given to accuracy in the realm of emotions, descriptions, and emotional descriptions, might label pride.

I was programming. A little kinda. It was a lab. I've become conditioned to not listen to lab TFs due to last semester. He wasn't bad but he spoke in such a monotone voice and the labs were pointless anyway. Now I've actually got to learn dohickies. Eh, I'll just write graphics libraries from scratch instead. But seriously (haha, yeah right, dork) I should have been listening. I don't have ADD or anything, but by bad habits I've given myself a low attention span. I'll work on it.

I'm not being funny am I? :U My bad. Well, whatever. Some of it will be funny, some of it will be me engaging the brain words. I'm writing this still because I want to keep writing and if I make one more spelling arrer then I'm not basckspacing them anymore learn to type for crying out loud yhou've only been at this for years.

Jerk.

No, you.

Shut yup, you're making us look crazy.

No you.

Argh, fine.











Are either of us talking? Oh wait, that's right, it's just me. I can't really shut up on my own blog (yes, yes I can) can I? I also don't want to be purposefully funny. I'm just going to write it alaalalaaaaallalllallllllllllllllll out. I'm listening to some really cool music right now. I should check out this OCRemix place. Plaec. Capel. Llama.

Oooh, fun game, word association. I'll start. Peanuts. Peanut Butter. Sandwich. Lunch. Launch. Space Shuttle. Nasa. Government. The chip implanted in your brain. The secret agency that planted that chip. The puppetmaster in the shadows, kept alive for centuries by black science that sucked the life from babies. Babies. Daycares. Teddy bears. Gives you a warm fuzzy feeling, doesn't it? This is why peanuts are the root of all evil. Also, France.

SCREW YOU FRANCE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID. HOW COULD YOU HURT HER LIKE THAT? AND GIVE ME MY MONEY.

France knows what it did.


*cough* kneecaps *cough*


Well how about that. My life motto is Crazy Train Toot Toot. I've decided. My spirit animal is a pineapple and my goal in life is to yes. Glad we've cleared that up. Oh ye gods this is therapeutic. Y'all probably think I'm crazy, but really it's like I've got a stockpile of crazy I usually vent in small ways, despite not being crazy in total. So yes, crazy is like gas. This is a giant mental fart. It's good for the digestive system. Inhale deeply kiddies.

I HAD ALL THESE IDEAS for what I wanted to post and then they all see small and or silly. I meant seem there, I'm not backspacing all that. Arrow keys? Back in my day...okay, we had arrow keys but they were blockier and made this noisy noise....tapping? No, I....what? What is this? What on earth? I....I don't.....whaT?

No comments:

Post a Comment