Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Is Meta still witty? Like, a meta title? It isn't is it? Frick.

I locked myself out of my room for twenty minutes today, technically longer but those were the minutes it counted. That time made me realize something deep and profound about myself. I am weird. Shocking. For best effect, read that in a deadpan voice. Well, I guess it's too late now. Why aren't you precisient? That word's misspelled but spellchecker can't figure out what I mean so screw it.

In that time, I walked 36 flights of stairs. I then took the elevator, because 36 = 6 x 6 = 4 x 9 . Not only is it a perfect square, but it is the product of the first two perfect squares. Before you ask me about 1 x 1, realize I mean the first two perfect squares that matter. Suck it, identity element. I explored Myles as best I could. I think I need to break in to more buildings because I have so much fun snooping around, finding nooks and crannies, and going places I haven't been. It's more fun indoors than out because we build ourselves little mazes. But where's the cheese? The player's manual suggests that the ancient sorcerers split the cheese wheel of power into sixteen pieces and spread them across the campus to hide them from the dark prince Kyle. Haha, you're going to be all like "WTF???" next time I see you, aren't you. Don't worry man, you just have the right shaped face for an evil lord. The facial hair kinda helps, though it isn't perfect. Also, 16 = 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 = 2^2^2 = sexy.

Sack races should be combined with three legged races. Two people in one sack. Two girls, one - no, no NO | ON . Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohelpimchainedtoawallhemakesmewritethesethingsmynameisoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Moving on. I enjoyed the time exploring. I would have gone farther except it's farther or father, I can never rememember, no, I got it right that I sometimes feel out of place. I don't know why I worry what people think of me. It never turns out bad. The people who dislike me are usually the normies. They must be purged by fire. Fire and slugs. Barring that, since it's like a law student, the rest of people I typically get along with. I keep expecting to weird people out and all that since my high school had so few like minds, if any.

I want to have a dance intermission here, but I can't figure out how to type this. So if you could stop a moment and just dance, that'd be awesome. Music would be nice, but not necessary. Monica, I know you'd do that. Who's in the room with you? George? Dance with him, come on, egg him on. Tell him that I said to. That'll do it.

Thanks Monica, I knew you'd come through. Unless of course you ignored all that. Then I guess you'll just have to pretend you did, for my sake, and live this lie for the rest of your life unless you want to break my heart. I'm referencing peeps, but I'm doing it in inproportionate amount. Screw that word's spelling. Hard and for hours, with cuddling afterward. So I guess I should spread the love? I don't know. The moment's gone. Gone forever. It packed its bags. It said by to mother and father. Promised its mother it had enough money, even though it had gone around and cleaned out the cushions, the swear jar, the pen jar, and everywhere it could for change. It'll make it. Somehow. It...has to. They're all relying on it.

Wow that was so sad right now, guys I am crying so hard I just went blind. I'm crying so hard that it's coming out of other orifices too.....I, I shouldn't go into any more detail. Hey, you, chained to the wall, got anything to add? C'mon man, I can't just write your whimpering. *Whimper* *Snivel* see it doesn't hold the same potency, does it? Fine, fine, make it alllllllallllallalall (recursive all) about you again and pass out. See if I care.

Nope, I'm done. I really could go on, I suppose. I could talk about video gaems, or my favorite webcomics, or my schoolwork, but I don't really want to focus on all that. This is meant to be for fun, not a diary. And no one just wants to read my opinions going on and on. A little of that will slip in, I suppose, like how Bethesda are full of twats or such, but I'll try to avoid it. For your sake. YOU THE PEOPLE. I LOVE YOU. HERE IS MY HEART.

Yea, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment