Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Level 73 Cheese

My prestige class is hammers. I like two digit primes, they're pretty easy to find. Ends in one? Probbs. Otherwise, check if it ends in 3, 7, or 9, and most of the time all you gotta check is if it divides by 3 or 7. Maybe there's a rule for that or something, I don't know. 3 digit primes are usually harder.

I don't care what anyone says, I'm not going to asdfmkvclxnvmas'accccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

WOAH WHAT HAPPENED THERE IT'S ALMOST AS IF I FELL ASLEEP HA. HA. HA. So what was I talking about? Oh yes, sexuality. There's heterosexuals, homosexuals, bisexuals, transsexuals, asexuals, pansexuals, and pterodactyls. Pansexuals have an eight-foot wingspan and a complex nervous system throughout their wings to help them measure elevation, orientation, and wind. It's terrifying. I like running but my body betrays me and gets winded. I need to fixx that but when would I time?

It took me a long time to get home tonight because I kept kicking the snowpiles. I have no idea why. Destructive impulse? I'm a horrid, horrid person ._. . I probably wou d'awwwwwwwwwww._. looks so cute in this font it's adorable.

If God, why chopsticks?

Everything we do is sex. Every action is just some surrogate for sex. Or foreplay. Cuddling? We can cuddle when we're dead. Oooh, bury me with my stuffed animals. Then I can bring them to heaven and have the best bed ever ^_^ all the other angels will be jealous and Chopsticks will be like "frick, that was what heaven was missing" and make me department head of stuffed animals and other pillowy matters.

I kid of course. Heaven has no bureaucracy. IT'S COMMUNIST. Yea. Suck it, McCarthy. Only don't, that'd be creepy and wrong ._. . Heh heh, there he is again!

I don't know what to think of me. Sometimes I think I'm just being silly because I have low inhibitions and am actually crazy. Other times I'm worried I'm secretly looking for attention, because I used to do that as a kid. I don't think so though, or I hope not, because

What was I talking about? I had to rub my eye. It's funny, I have a terminal window open and in the little....uh....menu bar thing? the tray? Anyway, down there it shows :~/D.... for the directory I'm in, and I see :~D which is a funny face. I should use that :~D . I have just invented.

I like magnets. I want that ferrofluid stuff now. Though I'd probably manage to a) maim myself, 2) set something on fire, blue) damage something valuable, No) All of the above.


1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 ThisIsntFunAnymore

I'm really tired. I want to go to bed. I was gonna say I want to bed but I do that too often. I need to keep it Fresh. So fresh it's frezh. Fresh FRESH EXCITING. Exiting. You are now leaving sanity. Please keep your luggage in the upright and sasquatch position. We will be flying at an altitude of 600 Hz and our probability distribution is a Gaussian curve.

WHAT AM I SAYING OF COURSE PEANUT BUTTER IS DELICIOUS. Sometimes I just eat pickles slices, but I've gotten better. Getting tired of the antiVampire herb. If there's antipasta, why isn't there antipizza? And would anyone eat it? I wish I could make upside down question marks. I think they'd?taste better. H is roughly the center letter on my keyboard.

I think I need to try writings again or something. Not as a brain dump but as a constructive pastime, something fun and more productive than youtube. Jules calls it Youtweeb. I kinda like that. I like screwing with language. It deserves it, after all it put me through. And I was so young /sob. The relative path is ~/sob. Oh No I've Become A Linux. I guess Linus WhatsHisFace bit me while I was sleeping or something? Which is weird because usually he waits until I'm awke for that.

If I had laser vision I'd be awesome. None of that cyclops shenanigans either. GLOWING. RED> EYES>

<Red>Eyes</Red>?

Oh lawd what if that screws up the blog. Ahhh, I' sorry blog! I'm so sorry. I guess I'll have to find someone else ;_; . Just like next semester apparently, when all these chool (yes, chool, it's school x cool (cartesian product)) high schoolers will be going away :( . I already did this once. COME BACK. I PROMISE I'LL BE GENTLER THIS TIME. WE....YOU CAN BE THE BIG SPOON?

Fine, I don't need you guys anyway :( . I'll have fun with all my other friends and it'll be great and we won't even remember you and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I do emotion really well. I should act. Wait, I already do. It's this great play called MY LIFE and you're all bit players. 8-bit to be precise.

Do Dee Do Do Dooo. I think that's some music of some sort, you'll probably fill in the rest. Tell me what you came up with, kthxbai? I'm so sleepy. I guess I will sleep after all. But I'll feel sucky about it when I wake up. Liam, I can understand why you are the way you are in mornings if this is what chu do. I'll be nicer about it from now on, I promise, kay?

I think that last question mark is like a hook about to grab that y. Maybe hitch it and tow it away? I don't even know. I....

What on earth am I talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment